Issue 111 December/January 2014
In Get Inspired! The Art and Design Package (#111), artists share their design strategies, and we look at their roles in stop-motion animation, animatronics and puppetry. Also in this issue: industry icon Pati Dubroff; a close look at the make-ups inÂ Exodus: Gods and Kings,Â The Theory of Everything,Â FoxcatcherÂ andÂ Fury; a preview of the Oscar-season hopefuls; creative artistry from TV showsÂ The Knick,Â Gotham,Â Hemlock GroveÂ andÂ Royal Pains; and Roshar gives art history a makeover.
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- What's in Your Kit? with Norma Hill-Patton
- Product News featuring Tarte, Designer Gore, BÃ©same Cosmetics, Kryolan Professional Make-up, Beauty and the Bees Tasmania, Julie Hewett and more
- Retro Reviews:Â Marco the Magnificent
- Backstage features Milagros Medina-Cerdeira andÂ Aladdin
- Lab Tech: Pros-Aide transfers with Robert Kato DeStefan
- Out of the Kit: Randy Daudlin creates a gunshot wound
- A Beauty Breakdown look from Helen Marray-Finlay forÂ Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Pick up theÂ tablet editionÂ for exclusive IMATS video and more photos from Art and Design and movies. To order a single-issue tablet edition, go toÂ Google PlayÂ orÂ iTunes.
Order Issue 111 here orÂ subscribe—to print, tablet or both!
From this issue