Issue 115 August/September 2015
Get educated in Issue 115 with male grooming tips, innovative school programs and a kit makeover. ALSO: Mad Max: Fury Road, Mr. Holmes and more movies; Nick Maley talks creature effects; Elan Bongiorno's persistence; the monsters-and-men TV make-up and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Coming attractions at IMATS London 2015, proposed FDA bill could change cosmetics regulation, new body-painting fest debuts in L.A.
- What's in Your Kit? With Donald Simrock
- Product News featuring L'Occitane, Dakota Vox, European Body Art, The Makeup Bullet, Brett Freedman, Smashbox, Recipe for Men, Kett, PÃ¼r Minerals and DHC
- Retro Reviews: The Thing That Wouldn't Die
- Backstage, featuring wig and make-up designer Richard Mawbey and Finding Neverland
- Lab Tech: Kristyan Mallet fabricates a leg injury
- Out of the Kit: Gail Kennedy on the importance of investigating your teachers and education sources
- Beauty Breakdown: Heba Thorisdottir's beauty look for Evangeline Lilly in Ant-Man
Pick up the tablet edition for more photos of the Body Fine Art Competition, TV make-up and Star Wars' Nick Maley; additional Beauty Breakdowns featuring Pitch Perfect 2, more photos and a recap video on IMATS Vancouver and more photos and trailers of summer movies. To order a single issue of the tablet edition, go to Google Play or iTunes.
Check out the extended coverage ofÂ Mad Max: Fury RoadÂ in Issue 115,Â withÂ behind-the-scenesÂ
Order Issue 115 here or subscribe—to print, tablet or both!