Issue 120 June/July 2016
Knowledge is power, and we've got you covered with this Education Issue. We talk cross-contamination, rookie mistakes and fast fixes. ALSO: Carol Brown's 35-year career; Neal Scanlan's effects evolution; metallic beauty looks from Danessa Myricks; historical likeness make-ups in All the Way and Nina, gore in Criminal and superhero looks in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice; and our TV package contains otherworldly looks from Supernatural and grit and glamour from Power!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: IMATS London Preview, Nashville make-up effects event, PAM anniversary, Make-Up Artist Giving Back scholarship, clown make-ups
- What's In Your Kit? Jan Sewell shares her favorite products and tools.
- Product News featuring Royal & Langnickel, Dickinson's, Boscia, Studio | 10, Elizabeth Arden, Dermelect Cosmeceuticals, The Brow Gal, Rescue, Simplehuman and PurErb
- Retro Reviews: How wax disguised stars
- Backstage: Tom Kurzman honors tradition with Fiddler make-up
- Lab Tech: Time-tested lab materials
- Out of the Kit: Mad make-up for Mad Max
- Beauty Breakdown: Margot Robbie in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
See more photos from IMATS New York, available only through the online edition of Make-Up Artist magazine!
Order Issue 120 here or subscribe—to print, online or both!