Issue 122 October/November 2016
Bolster your kit with our annual Products and Tools Issue, featuring the history and handling of creature suits and the ins and outs of specialty teeth and lenses! ALSO: Erin Ayanian Monroe's California cool make-up style; two Halloween how-tos for creative costumes; celestialÂ beauty looks by De MarÃa; our seasonal movie package with Star Trek Beyond, Suicide Squad, Ben-Hur and Deepwater Horizon; and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: What's on tap at IMATS Sydney, M.A.C.'s Terry Barber receives honorary doctorate, CMU combines disciplines, Face Off gets schooled
- What's in Your Kit? The beauty brands Berta Camal never leaves home without
- Product News featuring Senna, Eve Pearl, La Roche-Posay, It Cosmetics, Cailyn, European Body Art, Elizabeth Arden, EmerginC, Farmhouse Fresh, Make-up Atelier Paris
- Retro Reviews: Dinosaurs roam in The Land Unknown
- Backstage: Natalie Young's designs and palette for Shuffle Along
- Lab Tech: Tips to creating creature suits
- Out of the Kit: Say cheese! Creating stained teeth on set
- Beauty Breakdown: A pink-cheeked Ellie Kemper in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Look for additional beauty breakdowns and IMATS Vancouver photos in the online edition.