Issue 117 December/January 2015
For the Giving Back issue, we share how artists are making a difference with their skills, knowledge and make-up. ALSO: Andrew Gallimore's artistic evolution; effects artist Jonah Levy; Gosia Gorniak photo feature]; monsters and murderers on TV; The Revenant, The Danish Girl, Black Mass, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, Victor Frankenstein, The Last Witch Hunter; Oscar Watch 2016 and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Movie Minute: The Program, upcoming Make-Up Artist Pro-Card events, what's on tap for IMATS Sydney
- What's in Your Kit? With Sue Marshall
- Product News featuring Veil Cosmetics, Suva Beauty, Smashbox, Shiseido, M.A.C., Rodial, Opsite, Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury and Eve Pearl
- Retro Reviews: The mystery of the bald head
- Backstage: Amazing Grace's wig master Robert-Charles Vallance
- Lab Tech: Conor McCullagh's new fluid lines for prosthetics
- Out of the Kit: Charles Porlier wants you to give back, get back
- Beauty Breakdown: Morag Ross' classic period make-up for Cate Blanchett in Carol
Available only through the digital editions ofÂ Make-Up ArtistÂ magazine: more stories and photos from the Giving Back package, video from Andrew Gallimore and Rankin, Frankenstein's Monster make-ups and more! Subscribe toÂ theÂ online edition today for future exclusive content!