Issue 125 April/May 2017
It's the annual Art and Design Issue, and we go behind the scenes to learn about Pantone's Color of the Year selection process! We discuss how it affects aesthetic trends from make-up to home design, and feature Greenery-inspired make-ups from Roshar, Nix Herrera and Chloe Sens. New York-based artist Ryan Burke actualizes his conceptual make-ups on himself. ALSO: Looking at The Lost Boys 30 years later; make-up looks by emerging artist Andy Trieu; Steve Johnson on writing his new book; spring movies and TV including Logan, Nocturnal Animals, A Series of Unfortunate Events, This Is Us and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Spotlight on sculptor Jamie Salmon, step-by-step of Marvel's Vision
- Product News featuring Lin & Lo Brows, SMD Cosmetics, Hot Makeup Professional, Royal & Langnickel, Wonderband Systems, It Cosmetics and Morphe
- What's in Your Kit? Crystal Portillo's picks
- Retro Reviews: Master make-up elevates The Hypnotic Eye
- Backstage: Waitress well-served by co-designers
- Out of the Kit: Coffee grounds for your blisters
- Beauty Breakdown: Michelle Dockery exhibits Good Behavior
In the online edition, look for a bonus Beauty Breakdown and additional IMATS L.A. photos.